Our Tech Paper and Token Paper updates received a lot of attention during the past few weeks. Colendi team is excited to announce more updates and new features for the Colendi Project to serve the unbanked underbanked globally. Let’s see what we’ve been up to this week!
This week marks one of the milestones of the Colendi Project, as we are finally announcing the Colendi Card, which will open the doors to the incorporation of most common payment method to the Colendi application. Decades of consumer payment habits is now available in the Colendi platform where the users can acquire their physical Colendi Card and connect it to their Colendi ID and Colendi Score.
Colendi Card is considered to be a crucial element for Colendi adaptation in the communities where the old payment habits are relatively harder to transform. Considering people’s need to microfinancing and a comprehensive ecosystem, Colendi stands out with its abundant sources of finding the financing necessary and bring the platform personas together.
“As an active part of the Colendi ecosystem, we couldn’t be more thrilled about the Colendi Card and the additional opportunities it provides for us,” said Mehmet Ozcelik, co-founder of restaurant point of sale software leader SambaPOS. “This will benefit us as it will offers better reach to our merchants as well as growing our overall merchant base with the easy-to-use Colendi Card and app.”
Financial inclusion of the next billion people is not an easy task, on the contrary it requires substantial work, exquisite analysis and a comprehensive approach that will touch the lives of many people from various cultures and backgrounds. Colendi Card fits perfectly to the business strategy to be one of the strong hands to introduce Colendi globally.
Colendi released the alpha product to the volunteering members of its community. We had already announced how you can get early access and what features it will include. Last week, we have made the announcement that we selected volunteers among our community who have shown their interest to try the alpha product. Those people already received their mails to access the Colendi Alpha Product and shared their opinions with us. Here is the recap of their sentiments and statistics if you want to find out.
We are still gathering new volunteers to try out the Colendi Alpha Product. If you are interested you may still click the link below to register.
Three integral elements of Colendi Product — Colendi ID, Colendi Score and Colendi Wallet — are introduced in the alpha product.
Colendi ID: Colendi ID is the self-sovereign digital identity that Colendi provides its users in order to include their relevant information in a private and protected model.
Colendi Score: Colendi Score is a digital score that is uniquely calculated by our protocol for each user. The protocol is trained to calculate a Colendi Score with social media data, smartphone data, transactional data, phone data and over 1,000 pieces of personal information. The algorithm then stores this score on the smart contracts of the Ethereum blockchain, meaning it becomes a decentralized Colendi Score.
Colendi Wallet: This is where users can manage their Colendi Tokens (CODs). With a Colendi Wallet, users can send and receive COD as well as oversee their transactions. On top of the existing features, users will soon be able to list the integrated merchants within the Colendi network and apply for microcredits.
Interested in learning more about Colendi’s alpha project?
Volunteering for the alpha product and helping us with Q&A testing is still an option. If you are interested, click the link below and leave your contact information. We have already sent more than 10000 members of our volunteers their access. Get in line to be one of the firsts to use the Colendi application and we will reach out and include you in our development process.
The Third Wave of The Bounty Campaign Is Right Around The Corner!
We announced the new phase of Colendi Bounty Campaign to our community.
So, how can you contribute to Colendi? How can you use your skills to collaborate with us and be an active member of Colendi Project?
Colendi Bounty Campaigns are comprised of many tasks such as translations, content creations, attracting new members, joining social media channels personally etc. We will basically announce the bounty types as waves, and define in them the tasks for our community and the relevant rewards. You may follow the links below to check out what tasks are available and how you may get involved:
Bounty campaigns on the bounty.global site time limit has finished for the second round. We advise you to stay in loop to participate in all our upcoming campaigns!
– Colendi team will be at blockchainfest Istanbul on the 18th 19th of September at Kadir Has University. For two days Colendi booth will welcome everybody who is interested in finding more about Colendi.
-Colendi CEO and co-founder Bulent Tekmen will be at the Future Of: Money event to be held Monday, September 17th, 2018 in New York City at Convene.
– Coinreport features an article about the Decent Documentary and the enterprises that give their support to its production. Check out the article to see how Colendi was mentioned and how Decent Documentary fits in Colendi’s global vision.
– Colendi proudly announces Oguz Serdar, co-founder and CEO of Limk, as our new adviser. He is a widely-respected expert and entrepreneur in the technology sector and blockchain environment.
- Oguz Serdar – co-founder and CEO at Limk, a content distribution and discovery platform that helps websites grow traffic and engage audiences. He has also been a full stack developer since junior high and currently led product development, user experience and business development. Prior to Limk, he contributed to TheNextWeb, a European based technology blog. He also launched 2 local soccer related communities until the age of 18, which reached over 400k users, and generated $200k in revenue.
– Colendi releases a second set of adviser list that will help to become leading force in industry, as it is only possible to be successful with the right people in team as advisers.
– Colendi presents now two more blog channels. Check them out and follow Colendi accounts if you are not already!
– Colendi team is continuing to expand to onboard some of the finest engineers in the technology and development sector. Some of the newest additions are made to the product team to pace up the R&D processes:
We are getting stronger by day with the newest additions. Contact us if you think you can also join Colendi team!