As we move forward towards the Colendi Products development completion and Colendi Token mainnet launch, we are one step closer to our objectives defined in the Colendi vision. Another week passed by with some essential updates and developments, so let us walk you through what we have been up to this week.
Colendi released the alpha product to the volunteering members of its community. We had already announced how you can get early access and what features it will include. Last week, we have made the announcement that we selected volunteers among our community who have shown their interest to try the alpha product. Those people already received their mails to access the Colendi Alpha Product and shared their opinions with us. Here is the recap of their sentiments and statistics if you want to find out.
We are still gathering new volunteers to try out the Colendi Alpha Product. If you are interested you may still click the link below to register.
Three integral elements of Colendi Product — Colendi ID, Colendi Score and Colendi Wallet — are introduced in the alpha product.
Colendi ID: Colendi ID is the self-sovereign digital identity that Colendi provides its users in order to include their relevant information in a private and protected model.
Colendi Score: Colendi Score is a digital score that is uniquely calculated by our protocol for each user. The protocol is trained to calculate a Colendi Score with social media data, smartphone data, transactional data, phone data and over 1,000 pieces of personal information. The algorithm then stores this score on the smart contracts of the Ethereum blockchain, meaning it becomes a decentralized Colendi Score.
Colendi Wallet: This is where users can manage their Colendi Tokens (CODs). With a Colendi Wallet, users can send and receive COD as well as oversee their transactions. On top of the existing features, users will soon be able to list the integrated merchants within the Colendi network and apply for microcredits.
Interested in learning more about Colendi’s alpha project?
Volunteering for the alpha product and helping us with Q&A testing is still an option. If you are interested, click the link below and leave your contact information. We have already sent 2000 members of our volunteers their access. Get in line to be one of the firsts to use the Colendi application and we will reach out and include you in our development process.
First Wave of The Bounty Campaign Has Ended!
We announced the new phase of Colendi Bounty Campaign to our community.
So, how can you contribute to Colendi? How can you use your skills to collaborate with us and be an active member of Colendi Project?
Colendi Bounty Campaigns are comprised of many tasks such as translations, content creations, attracting new members, joining social media channels personally etc. We will basically announce the bounty types as waves, and define in them the tasks for our community and the relevant rewards. You may follow the links below to check out what tasks are available and how you may get involved:
Bounty campaigns on the bounty.global site time limit has ended but you can still make sure to stay in loop to participate in the upcoming rounds!
– Colendi alpha product attracted a lot of attention from the media as well as the community. Colendi news made its way through a lot of considerably big media and websites. Here are some of the most important ones:
– Colendi published the comprehensive version of second part of the FAQ posts: “You Asked We Answered“. In this post you can find more information about the product components as well as the benefits of Colendi for the ecosystem players.
– On Thursday, Colendi team has kicked off yet another marketing project, Colendi Interview: a set of series of interviews made with the Colendi advisors, partners, investors. In our first episode we were happy to talk to Ogeday Karahan about his involvement and ideas at Colendi. We believe that aside from these important characters contributing immensely to the project, they can motivate many others via sharing their opinions to contribute to the project.
– On Friday, Colendi published a very important blog with statistics and insights about the Alpha Product initial public usages. It is a must read if you are wondering the details about our users.
– Colendi is a candidate to speak at the event “SXSW” to speak about “Combating Global Povery On The Blockchain” along with some other very important projects and institutions such as Rightmesh, Mattereum, MIT Media Lab. You may give your support to Colendi by voting for us via clinking here!
– Colendi became a proud sponsor of Blockchain Venture Summit London which will be held on 21st November. This is an executive level event for investors and founders with a limited capacity of only 500 attendees. Register today with “COLENDI” discount code and get an extra %10 OFF the ticket price.