Colendi team had another busy week with intercontinental flights, new partner opportunities. We have also prepared a new set of surprises for you that we will announce very soon. Before that, let’s recap what we have been up to this week.
Colendi will release the alpha product to its community soon. Last week we announced how you can get early access and what features it will include.
Three integral elements of Colendi Product — Colendi ID, Colendi Score and Colendi Wallet — are introduced in the alpha product.
Colendi ID: Colendi ID is the self-sovereign digital identity that Colendi provides its users in order to include their relevant information in a private and protected model.
Colendi Score: Colendi Score is a digital score that is uniquely calculated by our protocol for each user. The protocol is trained to calculate a Colendi Score with social media data, smartphone data, transactional data, phone data and over 1,000 pieces of personal information. The algorithm then stores this score on the smart contracts of the Ethereum blockchain, meaning it becomes a decentralized Colendi Score.
Colendi Wallet: This is where users can manage their Colendi Tokens (CODs). With a Colendi Wallet, users can send and receive COD as well as oversee their transactions. On top of the existing features, users will soon be able to list the integrated merchants within the Colendi network and apply for microcredits.
Interested in learning more about Colendi’s alpha project?
Would you like to contribute to the Colendi Project by volunteering for the alpha product and helping us with QA testing? If so, click the link below and leave your contact information. Get in line to be one of the first to use the Colendi application and we will reach out and include you in our development process.
We look forward to hearing from you and changing the future of microcredit.
– Entrepreneur.com has written about Mihriban Ersin, Colendi COO and Co-founder, in their article where they presented some most influential female entrepreuners globally. She noted in the story, “Entrepreneurs must always believe in themselves, and their startup ideas first”
– Colendi posted the second video of its video series on its YouTube page. The interview is with Co-founder, COO Mihriban Ersin and Lead Developer Erbil Eren talking about the Colendi team and why the project can prove its true value with this team.
– Colendi posted a very descriptive blog about its advisers. Up until this week, Colendi advisers has been presented on the website with links to their profiles but our community always was interested in getting to know more our advisers and their careers. The blog explains in detail the careers of each adviser and their respective contributions to the Colendi Project.
– On the 16th of July CEO Bulent Tekmen and Head of Asia Marketing Oguz Genc attended the Coinbridge event, one of the many events taking place in the blockchain week in Seoul, Korea. They presented Colendi in the Showcase hosted by Token Foundry, ConsenSys, Block Crafters and Blockwater Capital.
– On the 17th of July, Bulent and Oguz attended Beyond Blocks Summit in Seoul. They had the chance to meet the Korean blockchain ecosystem and introduce Colendi to interested professionals.
– On the 18th of July, Bulent and Oguz was at the WeWorkLabs to present Colendi in the Blockchain Showcases hosted by Token Foundry, Tokenomia by Chain Partners and WeWorkLabs.
– On the 19th of July Oguz presented Colendi at Shangai meetup coorganized by JRR Crypto and Token Foundry.
– On the 20th of July, right accross the globe, Eray attended the Startup Battlefield powered by Volkswagen Financial Services. Colendi had been nominated to compete in the final and pitch its project.