We spent a very productive week where our focused more on our internal operations. Colendi team has been preparing for new set of surprises for you that we will announce very soon. In the meantime, there has been some developments and news of this week that we’d like to let’s recap for Colendi community.
Colendi will release the alpha product to its community soon. Last week we announced how you can get early access and what features it will include.
Three integral elements of Colendi Product — Colendi ID, Colendi Score and Colendi Wallet — are introduced in the alpha product.
Colendi ID: Colendi ID is the self-sovereign digital identity that Colendi provides its users in order to include their relevant information in a private and protected model.
Colendi Score: Colendi Score is a digital score that is uniquely calculated by our protocol for each user. The protocol is trained to calculate a Colendi Score with social media data, smartphone data, transactional data, phone data and over 1,000 pieces of personal information. The algorithm then stores this score on the smart contracts of the Ethereum blockchain, meaning it becomes a decentralized Colendi Score.
Colendi Wallet: This is where users can manage their Colendi Tokens (CODs). With a Colendi Wallet, users can send and receive COD as well as oversee their transactions. On top of the existing features, users will soon be able to list the integrated merchants within the Colendi network and apply for microcredits.
Would you like to contribute to the Colendi Project by volunteering for the alpha product and helping us with QA testing? If so, click the link below and leave your contact information. Get in line to be one of the first to use the Colendi application and we will reach out and include you in our development process.
We look forward to hearing from you and changing the future of microcredit.
– Last week Bulent was in Zug, Switzerland at the Ethereum Meetup. He was interviewed by Tokenspoken.com there where he gave information about the unbanked in the world, and how Colendi will establish an ecosystem to become a solution. On 23th July we have published this interview on our youtube channel.
– On the 24th of July, Colendi CTO Furkan Kamaci posted his blog about the decentralization, and shared his insights and his activity in Colendi on the subject.
– On the 25th of July, Colendi published a second informative video about the situation of the unbanked population in the world.
– On the 26th of July, Colendi shared a nice study about the “Three Ways Blockchain is Transforming Developing Nations”, a must read for those who are interested in the economic impact the new technology will make globally.
– On the 27th of July, Colendi shared yet another footage of Bulent, this time in Lendit, San Francisco of earlier this year. In this video, Bulent is on stage presenting Colendi to the US fintech environment.
– On the 28 of July, our three interns working with the product and marketing teams shared their experience and insights of their time at Colendi.